For our live, interactive webinars, Sacred Geometry International utilizes the Adobe connect platform.
Using this software, attendees can talk directly with the (like a video call on Skype), chat with other participants, and enjoy a multimedia experience.
Here is some technical information you need to know before getting started.
What are the the system requirements?
- 1.4GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or faster processor (or equivalent) for Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended) for Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10, 11; Mozilla Firefox; Google Chrome
- Adobe® Flash® Player 11.2+
- 1.83GHz Intel Core™ Duo or faster processor
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.7.4, 10.8, 10.9
- Mozilla Firefox; Apple Safari; Google Chrome
- Adobe Flash Player 11.2+
- Ubuntu 12.04; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6; OpenSuSE 12.2
- No Add-in support for Linux. Users on Linux can attend meetings in the browser.
- Mozilla Firefox
- Adobe Flash Player 11.2+
- Apple supported devices: iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad with Retina display, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad mini, and iPod touch (4th & 5th generations)
- Apple supported OS versions summary: iOS 6 and higher
- Android supported devices: Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX, Motorola Atrix, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Samsung Galaxy S3 & S4, Nexus 7 tablet
- Android supported OS versions summary: 2.3.4 and higher
– On Android devices, the Adobe Connect Mobile 2.1 app no longer requires the Adobe AIR Runtime to be installed
– All features of Adobe Connect Mobile are supported when attending meetings on Adobe Connect Server version 8.2 and higher, from a supported mobile device
– New features added in Adobe Connect Mobile 2.1 may not be enabled in all Adobe Connect Server meetings running on an 8.1 or older server
– Meeting server must be Adobe Connect 7.5.1 or higher in order to use Adobe Connect Mobile 2.1
- Citrix XenApp 6.5
- VMware View 5.1
- Bandwidth: 512Kbps for participants, meeting attendees, and end users of Adobe Connect applications. Connection: DSL/cable (wired connection recommended) for Adobe Connect presenters, administrators, trainers, and event and meeting hosts.
- An email will be sent to you with link to the live session the day before the session.
Will the sessions be recorded?
- Yes! All SGI Webinars are recorded and saved on our servers; participants have access to them permanently.
- After each class, we email a link to the recorded session within the next 24 hours.
ing. Download that here.
- Please check your spam or promotions folders for our emails, especially for Gmail users.
- Login emails are sent out the day before each live session, and usually right before the session begins.
- Download recording emails are sent out the day after each live session.
What If It’s Not Working?
If you’ve followed the technical instructions and still have issues connecting, don’t hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be standing by to help you!