*Update,all who purchase Blu-ray or Dvd versions of the presentation will receive a free HD download of the presentation
“A cosmic tempo based on Sacred Geometry, encoded in myth & mystical
architecture throughout the Earth governs the unfolding of world ages,
the rise and fall of civilizations & is ultimately the very basis of
apocalyptic prophecy” – Randall Carlson
“I think you should be aware about the work of Randall Carlson…one of the great unsung geniuses who is revealing to us the truth about our past and its been my privilege to spend the last 10 days traveling across the cataclysm fields of the northwest of America, looking through his eyes at the effects of this terrible cometary disaster. ” -Graham Hancock via the Jimmy Church Radio Show
“No one can be told what the Matrix is. You must see it for yourself”
“Geometry will draw the soul toward truth, and create the spirit of
Join independent scholar Randall Carlson as he presents an authoritative
overview of the “master key” of the ancient mysteries, Sacred Geometry.
You will be shown the significance of the “sacred canon of numerical cosmology”, and how it effects every aspect of life from the, “sub-microscopic to the super galactic.” Extending these patterns into the dimensions of catastrophism and Earth history demonstrates the overarching significance of these sacred proportions in space, time, and human history.
Nothing less than a new paradigm for humankind is invoked with Carlson’s synthesis of leading edge science and ancient myth.
This 4 hour, 2 disc, Blu-ray presentation leads the seeker of wisdom towards understanding of the sacred canon of numerical cosmology, a veritable codex of Sacred Geometrical knowledge, and how these patterns form an ever present hidden architecture of creation.
Divine templates of harmonic ratio and proportion, governing the unfolding of space and time, mysteriously and ubiquitously encoded throughout the archaic world in a multitude of forms including; ancient myth, sacred architecture, language, symbolism and prophecy reaching back beyond the dawn of modern history are all decrypted before your eyes by independent scholar and 32˚ Freemason Randall Carlson.
Blu-ray Chapters and Topics Covered Include
- The Sacred Canon of Number
- Sacred Number Embedded in the Measure of Geometry
- Sacred Number Embedded in the Dimensions of Space
- Sacred Number Embedded in the Measure of Time
- Sacred Number Embedded in Solar System Architecture
- Sacred Number Embedded in Ancient Metrology
- Sacred Number Embedded in Language (Hebrew and Greek Gematria, Kabbalah)
- Sacred Number Embedded in Scripture, Symbol, and Prophecy
- Sacred Number Embedded in Sacred Architecture
- Sacred Number in Ancient Calendrica Systems of the Maya, Sumerians, Hindu Vedas and More
- The Great Pyramid, Stonehenge and The Squaring of the Circle
- The Dimensions of the Sacred Precinct, The Holy City, The New Jerusalem
- Evidence for Advanced Geodetic Knowledge in Archaic Times (The Great Pyramid, Parthenon and Stonehenge: See the overwhelming evidence that our distant ancestors understood the size and shape of the Earth and their relative position upon it with precision rivaling modern satellite surveys and GPS coordinate systems)
- Decoding of Religious Metaphor and Symbolism in The Old and New Testaments
- The Great Year (Precession of the Equinoxes) Understanding the Horizon system of Astronomy
- Mysteries of Archaic America and the North American Mound Builders
- Evidence for Geomancy and Precise Astronomical Knowledge in Pre-Columbian America
- he First Christian Church and the Revelation of Behemoth the Number of the Beast 666
- Catastrophes in the Time of Man: The Tempo of Global Change
- Evidence for the Great Flood Which Drowned North America ~12,900 Years BP. A Crash Course In Catastrophic Geology
- And Much, Much more!
All Sales Final.
Serious students of The Mysteries will be appreciate the following article, providing a working overview of the nature and mechanistic function of the Precessional Cycle of The Great Year.
Via ST Frequency of RealitySandwich.com
“History repeats itself.” Typically, we think of this phrase referring to relatively brief spans of time—human lives, distinctive decades, significant eras. We might zoom out a bit to recognize the wider cyclical arcs of world empires rising and falling. But rarely do we perceive those patterns that play out over vaster stretches of time, say tens of thousands of years. This historical shortsightedness seems to be a uniquely modern perspective. Past civilizations often held a particular fascination with epically long views of time, going and went to great lengths to record their observations of its grand repetitions.
So, why all the fuss in the ancient world about such abstract and seemingly inconsequential things? If you ask Randall Carlson, an Atlanta-based Freemason, sacred geometrician, and self-described “renegade scholar”, you’d better have some time on your hands. Carlson’s new Blu-ray set Cosmic Patterns and Cycles of Catastrophe is a compelling four-hour presentation that reveals a hidden order of the universe rooted in sacred geometry, encoded in ancient monuments, and mirrored in the cosmos. Advanced civilizations of the past left us vital clues to understand the patterns of Earth changes, he suggests—and a warning of catastrophic events to come.
The central concept in Carlson’s cosmology is the “Great Year,” a 25,920-year-long cycle that tracks the astronomical phenomenon of precession caused by the slight wobble of the Earth’s rotation on its axis. When mapped onto a circle and sliced up like a pie-shaped calendar, the divisions of the Great Year equal time spans that represent sacred numbers: 72, 2160, 6480, 12960, and so on. In dozens of examples, Carlson reveals how these figures appear with remarkable frequency throughout the natural and human-created world: in measurement systems of time, space, and geometry; in religious texts and iconography; in the architecture of ancient monuments like the Great Pyramid and the Parthenon; and incredibly, even in the physical dimensions of our solar system.
What arises from this is a sense of awe at the complex, interwoven layers of knowledge achieved by past civilizations—and more than a touch of foreboding. Like a cosmic clock, the Great Year appears to predict with uncanny precision the timing of earth-rending cataclysms, or as Carlson puts it, “the tempo of global change.” History repeating itself, according to schedule.
While extraordinary in its claims, Cosmic Patterns is refreshingly credible. Unlike many esoteric researchers who dabble in wild speculation, Carlson displays a scientist’s rigor for documentation and evidence, which serves to make the presentation all the more fascinating. Artfully produced with detailed graphics, it’s an engrossing—if somewhat sobering—watch that calls for repeat viewings. And why not? We’ve got all the time in the world.
*Update,all who purchase Blu-ray will receive a free HD download of the presentation